Job Opening – Assistant Bookkeeper
Carpetbag Enterprises LLC is a small virtual bookkeeping firm seeking to add a part-time Assistant Bookkeeper to work 2.5 hours on Tuesdays.
An ideal candidate for this position enjoys organizing, is curious about small business operations and accounting, is eager to communicate, and finds completing checklists very satisfying.
• Transaction processing – Adds bank and source document data to client accounting systems based on rules documented within the client’s Bookkeeping Standard Operating Procedures
• Asynchronous work environment. Weekly window of 24 hours to complete assigned duties
• Pay calculated based on max allowed time. (You are paid for the max allowed time even if you finish early)
• Work must be performed in the United States
• Fluency in English
• Pre-employment background check
• Confidentiality Agreement
• Non-Compete Agreement
• Smartphone (for two factor security)
• Internet fast enough for video recording and conferencing
• Front-facing video camera & related microphone & speakers/headphones
• Personally owned/non-public computer with the ability following install programs used by Carpetbag Enterprises
One personal reference and one prior/current employer reference required with submission of application. Please follow this link to complete an online application: